Conversation with myself:
Let's go to Shop Rite.
But Shop Rite is like 3/4 of a mile away. A&P is 4 blocks away. And its full name is the Atlantic and Pacific Tea Company. How cool is that?
But Shop Rite has more flavors of Fancy Feast. And I want Wendell to have a variety.
But you're all doped up on antihistamine. You slept all afternoon. Now you're going running to Shop Rite for cat food? You were in the hospital for two days. (See two posts below.) Didn't you learn anything about living every day to the fullest?
I need a computer mouse too. I'm going to Target first. And those places are nowhere near each other.
Have you ever seen The Lost Weekend?
Yeah, I get your point. But that's, like, a really awesome movie. And this is just wasted time.
(p.s. I didn't go to Shop Rite, Mom. You can calm down.)
Saturday, February 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
Target is so tempting, isn't it? :)
But sometimes resting in front of the TV is the plan for the day. It's a good day for it.
Michele says hello,
~S
So what did the cat get to eat? Feel better soon. Michele sent me.
a and p
you learn something every day
i talk to myself sometimes
Although I haven't seen that movie, I would have to say that my every weekend is spent lounging or running errands.
But that's what the weekends are for: slacking off
Thanks for stopping by
Hmmm, I've got the tea kettle on right now. Coincidence?
Michele sent me,
mike
I suspect your mom was very glad to find out you didn't go out! I read down to see about the hospital visit. Please take care of yourself! Find out what's wrong and do whatever it takes to stay healthy, and Wendell doesn't care if he has variety or not. My vet said cats don't care about that.
Michele sent me.
That sounds like Class A procrastinating! If you haven't been well then you should rest!
Here from Michele's.
Shop Rite. Wow, I haven't been in one of those in over ten years. I love Shop Rite. They always had the BEST apple juice. The store brand is better than any other brand I've tried.
Michele sent me.
I have no idea about your shops....but I'm glad you survived the trip :-)
cq
Michele sent me your way again.
I mentioned A&P back in December also, Carli. I can't visit tho--there's no stores even in this state!
Target has cat food. Kill two birds with one shopping trip (and then feed the birds to Wendell!) :)
Same here regarding Friday Night Lights. When they took that break in December I stopped watching the show. I just killed the ones I'd recorded since then a few days ago and don't plan on recording any more episodes. The production values were good but I just didn't care about the characters.
Sometimes I hear my mom talk to herself, like today when she said "I can't believe I married him! I can't believe I married him," while eating her Indian Wienerschnitzel.
I hope she believes it one day, but until then I'm keeping my distance.
There's an A&P right near the Target.
i am a new reader here ( 3 or four weeks) can you tell us about your mom? or is it in archives?
Post a Comment