Thursday, March 15, 2007

A Short Update

Yesterday, I:

•got a ton of work done despite wanting to crawl into a hole and sleep for 100 hours.
•annoyed Suzy Q. when my compulsions got too bad to sit at my computer editing stuff.
•watched the last 5 minutes of General Hospital in Suzy Q.'s office. (Spinelli tells Lulu that Jason, not Lucky, is the father of Elizabeth's baby!)
•Fell in love with Carmi Levy's dog.
•pretended to have not stolen Suzy Q.'s calculator
•asked Suzy Q. to send me to American Idol camp.
•stole Suzy Q.'s TEXAS magnet, then e-mailed her that I'd messed with Texas.
•dealt with the cat's gastro-intestinal issues
•ate a really bad sandwich

No more news. . .
Every time I think of anything, I find a compulsion to do, so I'm trying to think of nothing. It's like in Ghostbusters, when they weren't supposed to think of anything, but Dan Akroyd thought of the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man. hard. I think I'm going to steal Suzy Q.'s brain today.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did worse than mess with Texas. You messed with me. I've locked up my calculator, broken the TV, and put the Texas magnet in a safe deposit box.

Want to have lunch?

utenzi said...

Ummmm. Poor Suzy.

Em said...

Sounds like you had a very productive day. And it sounds like poor Suzy's productivity will be coming to end when you take her brain.

Michael K. Althouse said...

Brains are highly overrated - you'll be doing Suzy a favor...

Michele sent me,

Mike

Pat said...

See what you mean about the pooch. I'm a ;little uneasy that you mention the cat's problem and your really bad sandwich in the same sentence:)
Michele sent me.

Just a trumpet player said...

Looks like you and I had about the same day... We should start a club !

Michele sent me ; have a great weekend !

Carolyn said...

Your list of things is much longer than mine, lol!

Here from Michele's :)