Tuesday, May 01, 2007

A Boring Post About Apple Juice


I got to work this morning, and down at the snack bar, there was no apple juice. . . Well, there was one apple juice, but it was in a carton, which is gross, and the carton was sticky and dented.

Where did the Martinelli's Gold Medal Apple Juice in the bulbous glass jar go?
All I wanted was some apple juice. . . and a Pepsi.

All I wanted was a Pepsi, just one Pepsi, and she wouldn't give it to me.
Just a Pepsi.


(I swear, my mother is going to read this and say, "What do you need apple juice for? It's all sugar.")

2 comments:

utenzi said...

Mmmm. I love apple juice. I just bought a bottle of it yesterday. And the sugar is what helps make it tasty!

Anonymous said...

That bottle does too look like an apple.

What movie is that Pepsi dialogue from?