Sunday, August 26, 2007

Bacon.

First voice in head: I'm one of those people who thinks bacon makes just about any food better.
Second voice in head: What type of person is that? A fat person?
First voice in head: Uncalled for.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

bacon is the perfect food.

Em said...

I'm not fat and I agree with you 100%...so loving bacon is not associated with weight. It is just genetically encoded in all humans.

Anonymous said...

You better watch that second voice Carli, it sounds like she's got a sarcastic streak :)

Margaret said...

Bacon is the best part of the pig. I try to avoid it because if I don't, I will become a pig myself.

Here from Michele's.

utenzi said...

Ewww! Bacon is nasty! Ham, on the other hand, is heavenly.

Shephard said...

Yeah. Bacon. Evil stuff. lol

Carli, if I'm being perfectly honest... "Legally Blonde" is solid enough, but I kinda thought it lacked some magic. Orfey's performance made it worth it. I did enjoy LBB in Hairspray tho (twice, lol).

But "Xanadu"... oh, I laughed so hard. And the music is just fun.
You can't beat Cheyenne... one of the best male voices on Broadway in the last 10 years, and Kerry Butler is just adorable (again).
~S
~S :)