Favorite Quote: "They say that God makes problems just to see what you can stand before you do as the devil pleases."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tonight, walking home, I decided that My Two Dads was the dumbest 80s show ever. I mean, the premise is kind of lame to begin with: a woman sleeps with two men, doesn't tell either one she's pregnant, dies, and, not knowing the baby daddy's identity, leaves her now-teenage daughter in the custody of them both. But what really bothers me is that Staci Keenan (who played the daughter) looks so much like Greg Evigan (Dad #1), there's no WAY Dad #2 (Paul Reiser) could have been the actual father.
(And if anyone has read a "where are they now" article about Staci Keenan. . . inquiring minds want to know.)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Geeky email I sent to Turner Classic Movies:
I was just watching a promo for Citizen Kane (it is about 7:45 a.m. EST on August 11), and the voiceover stated that it was the story of "George Foster Kane." Kane's first name was Charles. It would be nice if you re-edited this promo to reflect this. Thanks!
______________________________________________________________
Friday, August 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hadn't thought about My Two Dads in years. Damn, now THAT'S a blast from my past - and one that I spent years deftly avoiding :)
Great to see you again, Carli. I popped in from Michele's tonight.
Post a Comment