Saturday, February 09, 2008

An Update

Now it's 9:28. I didn't eat too much more today, but I did come to this conclusion. I can't do this. I'm not the type of person who can be tied down to listing everything I've eaten or coming up with 5 possible things to do every Saturday or writing a blog in my cat's voice. So here's the new plan: I'm gonna try to eat what I should eat, and I'm going to go where I wanna go, and I'm going to figure out where that is, and I'll let you know how and what I'm doing and I hope you all come along for the ride and offer your suggestions and insight when I ask for it because otherwise I'm just a lonely crazy woman whose most recent goal it is to visit a Folk Art Museum that will probably suck anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Carli that sounds great to me. Frankly I appreciate you letting this stranger from the deep south hang out with you (virtually anyway). You make me smile and you make me think - that's a great combination.

Oh yeah, and yes biscuits and gravy from Denny's does count as authentic. Biscuits and gravy from ANYWHERE counts as authentic!