Friday, June 20, 2008

Krispie

I'm waiting for my boss, who sometimes reads this blog, to say, "You were there for two days. Why are you dragging this out over 50 blog posts?"

Well, because I can.



I didn't buy this 5-pound chocolate-covered Rice Krispie treat, because A) It was really really hot out and I didn't want it to melt, and B) $20 is a lot to pay for a Rice Krispie treat. But rest assured, co-workers I would inevitably share it with, I have a feeling that on my next trip, it's going to be too hard to resist.

2 comments:

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Oh My Lordy! That does look GOOD!
I might not be able to resist eating that...lol!

You are absolutely right about Valerie....I KNEW she wasn't thrre, but began to doubt my memory of some of it000It was 32 1/2 years ago....LOL!
The episode I was in was in the Last season, I believe....and Steirs DID appear in a number of episides so would, at the very least, be a "recurring" role, if not a regular.

I love that you LOVED this show so much. It was a truly classy wonderful written, perfectly cast show!

Jack Silbert said...

It looks like Mickey is doing his impression of Dennis Hopper in Blue Velvet.