I'm kind of bummed about Bea Arthur dying. She had a good run. A few nights ago, a college friend of and my freshman year roommate e-mailed me. We used to watch countless episodes of Golden Girls, not to mention Designing Women, Quantum Leap, and numerous viewings of Parenthood, A Few Good Men, and Soapdish. And once we watched a really funny episode of Laverne and Shirley at, like, 3:00 in the morning.
Anyway, she shot me an e-mail saying that she'd seen an episode of Golden Girls--one of our favorites--that made her think of me. Here's a clip. Enjoy:
Also, I saw the ENT and he cleaned out my ear. Actually, he suctioned out my ear, which doesn't sound half as disgusting as it was painful. But he was kind of amazed at how bad the impaction was, so there's something I'm good at. I am also enjoying a newly diagnosed deviated septum. I love that new deviated septum smell. Oh, wait, I can't smell it. Deviated septum at all.
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment