Yes, I signed my cat up for a Secret Paw. We get a letter from a cat in the cat blogosphere and buy that cat a gift. And someone answers Wendell's letter.
And then my mother reads about it on my blog and says, "Are you out of your mind?"
And I say, "It's a $10 limit and it's fun."
Although, last year I overnighted the gift so that Mr. Tigger would have his gift by Christmas.
Because cats know what day it is, and I am fucking insane.
This is Wendell's letter this year:
I like jingly balls and mousies and cardboard boxes and pole toys and bubbles and most anything I can chase after.
I've never eaten a cat treat in my life. I find the flavor profiles unpleasing to my palate. Also sometimes I eat things I'm not supposeda, so Mom doesn't let me have anything I can swallow, like tinsel or really little plastic toys.
Thanks, Santa Paws!
Your pal,
Wendell
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Of COURSE cats know what day it is. Max and Buddah are already getting excited. Really they are. I mean, they're taring at the fireplace all the time, so I'm pretty sure that means they're looking for Santa...
(and I totally signed them up for Secret Paws.)
Post a Comment