Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Next to Normal Mashup

Sorry, my non-N2N peeps; my brain is possessed.

"Didn't I See This Other Movie?"

Diana:
Didn't I see this movie with Han Solo and ewoks?
Produced and distributed by 20th Century Fox
Isn't this the one where Luke finds out he's Vader's son?
And a girl with a bad haircut cries out, "Help me, Obi-Wan?"

Madden: Actually, you're thinking of three different Star Wars movies made between 1977 and 1983.

Diana:
What makes you think I'd use the Force for you?
I'm no Jedi ho. I'm not C-3PO.
I ain't no green-skinned Muppet in a swamp for you.
I'm no Dark-side loving goth.
I'm no ice queen of Hoth.

Didn't I see this movie where the empire struck back?
And the rebels had to fend off a big Death Star attack?
I don't have a light saber or a beeping little droid
All I have is Dr. Madden, and I'm annoyed. Annooooyyyeed. I'm really. . .

No comments: