Sunday, June 11, 2006

making lists is fun

Spielberg, even though as a child of the eighties, it would have been hard to NOT have seen 7 of his movies.

War of the Worlds (eck)
Catch Me if You Can
AI
Saving Private Ryan
Jurassic Park
Hook
ET
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
Raiders of the Lost Ark
The Lost World
JAWS
Duel
Schindler's List

Yeah, I never saw the second Indiana Jones, and I never saw Close Encounters. Oops.

Ron Howard:
How the Grinch Stole Christmas
EDTV
Apollo 13
Far and Away
The Paper
Backdraft
Parenthood
Cocoon

I don't count A Beautiful Mind, because I was taking a beautiful nap during it.

I really need to see more old movies. I also need 1 more Francis Ford Coppola movie, unless I can count Captain EO. Can I?

I've seen 17 John Travolta movies, but he's not really a director, so I guess that doesn't count.
Nine Cary Grants? Anybody?

No comments: